As part our product descriptions, we include a section called "Designer's Random Facts" to detail our inspiration / reason behind our creations.
Traveling is one our favourite past times, (especially via public transport). For our London Underground Pencils, we have picked 6 of our most frequented London Underground stations. Based on the London Tube map concept, we have created an animated gif to showcase some of our favourite hangouts in London, easily accessible for tube, especially for an unplanned weekend.
- Columbia Flower Market on Sunday - ( Orange Overground Line )
- Camden Town Canal Walk to Little Venice - ( Black Northern Line )
- Visit the Shard - ( Silver Jubilee Line / Black Northern Line )
- Head to Smack Deli for a Lobster Roll - ( Red Central Line / Silver Jubilee Line )
- Refill at Poîlane for a coffee + a tartine - ( Yellow / Green Circle and District Line )
- Cartoon Museum for some comic love - ( Blue Piccadilly / Red Central Line )
P.S. Mind the foiling. Our pencils have the colour of the tube lines and the colour of the interchanges all covered.