Two days to Halloween! We've got the pumpkins ready what about T-R-E-A-T-S? Yay! Treats!
To hold the treats we have created some Frankenstein paper bag toppers to decorate paper bags with , apt for Halloween parties to fill with sweeties and treats. Something fun for your neighbours, family and friends for the festivities. Trick or treat? Definitely it's a treat from us.
1. Tools and Ingredients
- scissors - from Tiger
- stapler - from Muji
- sweets and treats - we have chosen pretty foiled assorted toffees from Waitrose and our own metallic badges featuring Wallace the Worm , Bart the Bat and Zac the Zombie
- silver party paper bags - any colour will do, we have done it on brown paper bags, stripey bags, they work a treat too!
- A4 paper to print Frankenstein Frank. Frank can be downloaded here
2. Print out Frank the Frankenstein. You will need one Frank per paper bag.
3. Unleash Frank by cutting him out.
4. Fill a paper bag with sweets and treats. Add a few plastic creepy crawlies like plastic spiders, plastic bats, or eyeball chocolates, sugar mice, denture gummy sweets etc ... if you have them.
5. Fold Frank in half. Fold down top of paper bag, the height should be around the same as Frank. Matchy - matchy !
6. Place folded Frank over the top of the the paper bag. Staple around Frank's nose to secure the bags. ( Frank already has a few scars, he is just missing a nose piercing. 😊)
7. Repeat steps for more Franks. Et voila! Here are your very own Frank the Frankenstein topped candy bags. Perfect for Halloween treats.
Happy crafting and Happy Halloween! 👻🎃🍫🍭🍬🕸
P.S. We would love for you to show us if you have done this tutorial by hash tagging your posts with #FrankensteinFrank . Can't wait to see them !