Verified 20/20 vision eye sight from these visually wonderful Snellen Charts. Typographic eye charts including elements of the human body using Optotypes, nautical flags, braille and mathematical symbols. Apple of our eye. Spectacular graphics from Martin Krzywinski.
Whether it is Valentine's or a Galentine's that you are celebrating this weekend, if your plan is to stay at home, have some fun and snuggle in for some tv and movies we have the perfect stay in food and soda pop DIY project for it. Yay! Eyes see love, so let's celebrate L-O-V-E 💘😍
This DIY post will be a 2 part blog post. Part 1 we will run through how to make our "Eyes See Love, Snacks Cones". Yes! We are in love with eye patterns - we have illustrated some googly eyes and hearts 👀❤️ for this paper cone pattern - C-U-T-E-ness. Part 2 of the tutorial, we will be making some matching "SODArling , SODAteable SODA pop" DIY fizzy drinks labels. So, love, here we go!
1. Tools and Ingredients
- Prepared snacks such as microwave pop corn ( we chose pop corn, other alternative snacks such as fries, nuts, crisps, fish fingers, chicken nuggets are all good alternatives too - #nom 🍿🍟🍪🍫😋 )
- A4 paper to print "Eyes See Love Snack Cones" sheet which can be downloaded via this link
2. Print "Eyes See Love Snack Cones" sheet from the downloaded file. Each sheet yields 2 cones. However, if you decide to "supersize me" it, it's also possible to upsize and use one sheet per cone.
3. Trim away the white boarders, and fold the sheet in half.
4. Using the scissors, cut the sheets to 2 equal halves.
5. Roll sheet up to form a paper cone.
6. Staple to close the edge of the folds to form a cone.
7. Repeat step 5-6 to make more paper cones.
8. Fill the paper cones with your prepared snacks.
9. Tickety boo! Food done ✔️. The snack cones are now ready to roll with the stay-in date.
As it is a stay in date, ( we love stay in dates especially during the cold winters ) so that we can be in our pjs and completely be in the most chilled out state. We definitely love to have a movie on 🤓🎬 here's our top picks for this Valentine's / Galentine's :
- Leap Year ( this year is a leap year so may be an apt film to watch )
- The Artist
- While You Were Sleeping
- P.S. I love you
- I Give it A Year
Ta-ra for now. More tomorrow , on Part 2 of this blog post for the soda pop for this weekend's Valentine's / Galentine's stay in date. 😊💕🎉